Senior Salesforce Developer
Senior Salesforce Developer
ClarityCX1 Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland Hybrid
ClarityCX1 Limited is a start-up that is embarking on an exciting growth journey and has created a new SAAS product, CX1 targeting top-tier global life science and corporate banking companies. This company was founded based on the many years’ experience of engaging with global customers to help their commercial teams make the shift to strategic customer engagement. ClarityCX1 has recently secured funding from some of the top venture capitalists in Ireland and is also backed by Enterprise Ireland.
ClarityCX1 Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Check us out at www.claritycx1.com
CX1 is built on the Salesforce Lightning Platform targeting account managers in life science, corporate banking, technology and the medical devices industry. CX1 elevates Customer Engagement for account managers enabling effective account management and higher value solution selling. CX1 will become the market leader for key account managers initially in life science followed by corporate banking and high tech.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to join our very experienced and growing team. This is the perfect time for the right individual to join us on our journey to bring CX1 to life and realise your own potential.
What you will be doing:
- Translate business requirements in the form of user stories and UI/UX Designs into fully interactive features for CX1.
- Gain feedback continuously from users,customers, and stakeholders and incorporate this feedback into future versions of CX1.
- Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and provide options to apply new innovations to our CX1 solution.
Skills and Experience you will ideally have:
- Experience working as part of ISV Salesforce partner or equivalent to deliver products as a managed package.
- Alternatively minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as Java developer or similar with the curiosity and desire to learn new platforms, technologies, approaches, libraries and languages.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Jira, GitHub, Slack and documentation of features in Confluence.
- Experience with full lifecycle software development, the associated tools, processes and methodologies.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud.
- Agile Software Development experience with Kanban or Scrum.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Are a great Engineer.
- Enjoy the challenge of taking part in early stage development and delivering iterative solutions that provide value at each step of the way.
- Perform well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Enjoy working closely with partners internally and externally across the business and within your team to solve problems.
- Are a great communicator who is focused on discovering and delivering solutions, facilitating meaningful discussions, and building consensus.
- Genuinely enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Value teamwork and engaging in a fun, team-based environment
What we can offer
- An opportunity to work in a career defining role that is delivering year on year growth whilst also fostering a positive company culture which both motivates & supports employees to be the very best that they can.
- An opportunity to have a direct impact on product development and the product roadmap in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Fully remote working with the option to come into our city centre office space. However there will be occasions where the team will need to attend the office for workshops, project work and team building, etc.
- A competitive package in line with experience.
· Hatch Ln, Saint Peter’s, Dublin 2.
Thank you for visiting our careers section.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please fill in the form below with your CV, and Cover letter (optional).
Please reference the position in the subject line.
We will review your application against the position you have applied for. If we think you are a good fit, we will reach out to you and let you know as quickly as we can if your details match our requirements and what the next steps will be.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to speak to you soon.
Job ApplicationJob application form
"*" indicates required fields